Open 349 days per year - 64 hours per week
- Monday thru Thursday - 9:00am-8:00pm
- Friday and Saturday - 9:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday - Open 1:00pm-5:00pm
Address: 408 West Main Street, Collinsville, IL 62234
Phone number: 618.344.1112.
FAX number: 618.345.6401.
Library Card Registration:
- Anyone living in the Unit 10 School District who are not in the Maryville Library District, Caseyville Library District or Six Mile Regional Library District is entitled to a Library Card free of charge at the Mississippi Valley Library District. Come into either the Collinsville Memorial Library Center at 408 West Main Street, Collinsville, IL or the Fairmont City Library Center at 2870 North 44th Street, Fairmont City, IL to register for your Library Card.
- You will be asked to fill out a short application with two (2) forms of verifiable information which should include a picture identification and two (2) items that have the same address. You will also be asked for other identifying information including your Driver's License or State ID and your birthdate. Two (2) other personal contacts will be needed to complete this process.
- Policies of the Library District Procedures
- Board of Trustees Information including Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
Freedom of Information:
Anyone is entitled to any public documents held by the Mississippi Valley Library District which fall under the FOIA Act of the State of Illinois.
Mississippi Valley Library District Freedom of Information Document and Information