Throughout the year the library is hosting a series of Family Game Nights. Upcoming Family Game Nights are:
- Monday, May 18 at 6:00-8:00 PM: Life-Sized Games (Candy Land, Connect 4 or Plinko, Angry Birds if the weather is nice, etc.)
- Friday, September 18 & Saturday, September 19 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, drop-in): Mini Golf in the Library
- Monday, December 28 at 6:00-8:00 PM: Carnival Games & Finale
These game nights are part of the 1500 Minute Challenge. The challenge is to spend 1500 minutes--that's about 30 minutes a week--playing "unplugged" games as a family between January 1 and December 31. "Unplugged" games are games that do not require computers, videos, and so on.
- Registration packets for the challenge are at the library's main desk.
Play and log 1500 minutes of "unplugged" family game time for a chance to win a prize!
- Each additional 100 minutes over the initial 1500 earns another entry into the prize drawing.
- Earn another entry for each Family Game Night or other qualifying library program (check with library staff for details) you attend.
- You must participate as a family (2+ people) in order to qualify for the prize drawing.
For more information about Family Game Nights or the 1500 Minute Challenge, call Theresa or Diane at 618-344-1112.
We look forward to seeing you there!